Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What Makes It All Worthwhile!

Not every basket is for a joyous occasion. Sometimes our job is to deliver a message of comfort . We go the "extra mile" when friends and family can't be there in person to convey the right sentiment.

While we don't accept gratuities we appreciate notes of gratitude. The following email I received yesterday really made my day:

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! My husband and I are both very pleased with what you put together. It is difficult to express how truly grateful I am to know that from hundreds of miles away we were able to send the family this small piece of comfort during this difficult time. Without your help and attention to detail it would have been impossible.

Sincerely,
Tia & Tony D
Thank you Tia for letting us know how our service rated!


No comments: